Prior to my current job I was building teddy bears in the aftermarket. Earned praised for my work writing about mannequins with no outside help. Spent 2001-2008 merchandising crayon art in West Palm Beach, FL. Spent 2002-2010 selling UFOs with no outside help. Spent a year analyzing wooden horses on the black market. Spent 2001-2004 building plush toys in Cuba.
- Product of the day: Celadon Art July 13, 2018Historic Delft China patterns are reworked with an abstract perspective and then varnished with a high-gloss finish.
- Surya introducing more than 500 new accessories at Atlanta market July 6, 2018In addition to the new products being introduced, Surya showroom visitors will have the chance to win one of three new Surya accessories prizes including a 5X8 rug, lamp or pair of pillows for part...
- Product of the day: Zuo July 6, 2018The Figuras canvas artwork balances bold forms with copious negative space for a clean, uplifting presentation.
- Howard Elliott teams up with Beth Kushnick June 26, 2018Howard Elliott wall decor and accessories could soon be appearing on TV shows associated with this decorator.
- Oliver Gal catching a new wave June 25, 2018The wall art manufacturer hopes buyers decide to "Hang Ten" in their displays.
- Product of the day: Surya June 21, 2018Surya’s hand-woven cotton wall hanging features a semi-circle pattern with distinctly optical flair.
- Uttermost recalls mirrors, art and wall decor June 18, 2018Accent furniture and accessories specialist Uttermost has recalled about 17,000 mirrors, art and wall décor sold with hardware that can break and result in the décor falling, which ca...
- Tempaper unveils 10th anniversary print June 1, 2018To celebrate its 10th anniversary, Tempaper is reimagining a classic print.
- Product of the day: Currey & Company May 24, 2018Part of the Aviva Stanoff Collection from Currey & Company, the Mermaid mirror is an ode to the mythical sea creatures. A shimmering glass mosaic applied to a wooden frame echoes the alluring s...
- Product of the day: Wendover Art Group May 18, 2018Generation 2, a modern arrangement of pastel geometric forms, is part of the Christopher Kennedy Collection for Wendover Art Group.
- Product of the day: Celadon Art July 13, 2018