Prior to my current job I was building teddy bears in the aftermarket. Earned praised for my work writing about mannequins with no outside help. Spent 2001-2008 merchandising crayon art in West Palm Beach, FL. Spent 2002-2010 selling UFOs with no outside help. Spent a year analyzing wooden horses on the black market. Spent 2001-2004 building plush toys in Cuba.
- Picture Source Somerset adds Shell Rummel to lineup February 20, 2018Designer wall art curator Picture Source Somerset is bringing works from watercolor artist Shell Rummel to the April 14-18 High Point Market.
- William Mangum: Smaller store, bigger studio February 12, 2018The North Carolina-based artist is moving his retail storefront and studio to downtown Greensboro from its longtime home a few miles away.
- Product of the day: Harp & Finial February 7, 2018Constant Knot, a new artwork from Harp & Finial, effects the glowing, luminous quality of watercolors in painterly fashion.
- Portfolio: Wall décor February 6, 2018We asked wall décor manufacturers to weigh in on opportunities for growth in the category as well as challenges they foresee for the year ahead, and nine companies shared their insight.
- Product of the day: Paragon January 26, 2018From the new J. Banks Collection for Paragon, the dramatically monochrome artwork unveils a distinct tribal aesthetic.
- Product of the day: Imagine Home January 19, 2018Imagine Home sets traditional Peruvian tassels within a contemporary shadowbox, showcasing plenty of colorful charm.
- Mary Wilson will lead business development at Leftbank Art January 17, 2018Her role also includes growing international sales.
- Susan Hable offers early look at collection for Soicher Marin January 8, 2018Artist Susan Hable has brought a sneak peek of 30 works from a new collection with Soicher Marin to Atlanta. The full collection will debut in High Point this spring.
- Bassett Mirror Co. set for Atlanta market debut December 28, 2017Bassett Mirror Co., a resource for accent, occasional and dining furniture, and accessories will open its first-ever showroom at the Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market for the...
- Product of the day: Paragon December 5, 2017Paragon’s delicate Peach Blossom, a textured giclée framed in champagne gold molding, brings a springy day inside.
- Picture Source Somerset adds Shell Rummel to lineup February 20, 2018