Eric Town Square, 124 Hebron Ave
Glastonbury, CT 06033
- Paragon launching wall décor with J. Banks Design April 25, 2017Paragon kicked off the High Point Market by announcing a new collaboration with Hilton Head, S.C.-based interior design firm J. Banks Design.
- Zoe Bios Creative Launches Paper-Cut-Project Limited Edition Collection April 18, 2017Zoe Bios Creative has collaborated with Paper-Cut-Project on a new collection of exclusive prints launching at High Point Market. Zoe Bios Creative will kick off the launch with celebrato...
- Cynthia Rowley expands into rugs, wallpaper April 13, 2017Fashion designer Cynthia Rowley is broadening her reach in the furnishings world with two new home décor collections launching this spring.
- Kate Spade New York Unveils Wall Décor with Wendover Art Group April 12, 2017Kate Spade New York extends the brand’s home offerings with its first-ever wall décor collection, launching at High Point Market. Created in collaboration with Wendover Art Group, the ...
- Product of the Day: Soicher Marin March 31, 2017The Mountain and Valley wall art from Soicher Marin depicts an abstract interpretation of rolling hills and artfully placed trees in an earthy color palette.
- Christopher Guy to open new High Point showroom at market March 29, 2017Christopher Guy's new High Point showroom will officially open on April 21 during the High Point Market.
- Streamline Art & Frame makes High Point debut this spring March 27, 2017Canadian wall art manufacturer Streamline Art & Frame is expanding its U.S. presence this spring with its first High Point Market appearance.
- Product of the Day: Paragon March 16, 2017Hand-painted on linen, Peace in the Kingdom from the KH Studio Collection by Paragon offers a study in minimalist tonality.
- Product of the Day: Phillips Collection February 23, 2017Flower wall art from Phillips Collection makes a decidedly sunny statement with a burst of yellow blooms.
- Leslie Rowland named creative director of Picture Source Somerset February 21, 2017Artist and entrepreneur Leslie Rowland is Picture Source Somerset's new creative director.
- Paragon launching wall décor with J. Banks Design April 25, 2017